| On
8:05 AM

2015 was a pretty great year. I hope yours was, too! I recently saw a post on one of my favorite blogs about an anti-bucket list. http://www.whatoliviadid.com/2015/12/anti-bucket-list-lauren-laverne.html
I thought it would be fun to share some of the resolutions I actually accomplished this past year.


  • Started my photography business. 
  • Tried being an art major.
  • Made it through a week of no electricity from an ice storm. It stunk but I got to spend time with my parents and grandparents without tv. I loved just talking to them for hours. 
  • Went home with a friend from school to New Jersey for a bit during the summer and traveled to NYC, Sleepy Hollow, Philadelphia, and Salem, Mass. 
  • Met Jon Foreman!!!!!
  • Saw Hozier live.
  • Took pictures of the Avett Brothers for the paper when they came to my university. 
  • Revamped my blog.
  • And without sounding too cheesy, I started dating a great guy.