| On
7:24 AM





I decided to round up the products I used the most this year and was really impressed with. My skin is quite sensitive so it's hard to find makeup and cleansers that get along with it.
1. Laura Mercier Smooth Finish Flawless Fluide. Usually liquid foundation dries and cakes on my skin a few hours after I put it on. This goes on like skin and stays on. I was amazed.
2. Tarte Amazonian Clay Mineral Foundation. First of all, I got this last Christmas and I still have some left. It is perfect for lazy days when you want to wear makeup but you really don't feel like putting it on.
3. Bumble and Bumble Curl Conscious Calming Creme. I have curly hair that, as per usual, does whatever the heck it wants without consulting me. It's frizzy and that makes the curls blend together. This stuff defines the curls and even makes them look good in humidity.
4. First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Polish. This is a gentle exfoliant for your face. It brightened my skin and made it feel clean. And no irritation at all!
5. Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Cream Cleanser. I have dry skin and this cleanser did not dry out my skin at all. And it smells lovely.
6. Maybelline The Rocket Mascara. Drug store price and it makes my lashes long and voluminous.
7. First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream. Heals skin irritations like eczema and is a perfect moisturizer in winter months.
8. Pantene Dry Shampoo. It doesn't leave my hair caked up with product or white like a lot of dry shampoos. It smells great, too.
9. Maybelline Dark Circle Eraser. This concealer works miracles. I just dab a little under my eye and on small blemishes, and it makes them disappear. Magic.