May Favorites

| On
9:47 AM


It's the last day of May, so I rounded up a few of my favorite products from this month. I've been using these religiously, and I am definitely putting them in the "forever repurchase" category. 









This is my new favorite brow product. I think it's a great dupe for the Anastasia Brow Wiz. I got it at Ulta for $10. It comes with a wire brush on one end to comb out your brows and a teeny tiny pencil on the other end that fills out your brows in a natural way. Two thumbs up.



As soon as I get out of the shower or just wash my face in general, I put this on my face. It's my new ritual and it works. I follow up with...





 This! This toner makes my face feel so clean and oil free for a majority of the day. Using both of these products before moisturizing really helps it sink in. It is my no matter what daily and nightly ritual. 



I have heard a lot of YouTubers rave about this in the UK. I found it on Amazon for about $15. It feels so good when it goes on the skin. It smooths out my pores and really does last all day. I wore it as a base for my friend's wedding this weekend and my makeup lasted from 11 a.m. until 9 p.m. (when I took it off). I was impressed. Plus it has 20 SPF!






I got this as part of my birthday gift from Sephora. It comes with a soy face mask and it works wonders as well. This mask smells like roses and if you love that smell like I do, then I recommend trying this out. The full size is a bit out of my price range, but if you can snag a sample, do it! It made my face feel tighter, but not in a dehydrated way because this really moisturized my skin. I will admit, the look is a tad off-putting at first glance, but once you smell it and see the effects, you don't care about how it looks. 




I saved the best for last. I have always wanted whitening strips, but put off buying them because I don't want to spend $30-$50 on them. A little known product (at least to me) are these Crest Noticeably White Whitestrips. They were only $15 at Walmart. Much better price! They come with 10 packs that have a top and bottom strip (so 20 strips). I was honestly amazed. The first time I used them I could tell a small difference. Then, when I kept using them 2 times a week, I was so happy with the results. It actually works and I am so excited.