| On
2:36 PM





It's finally cold! While I am so pumped about wearing sweaters and hats, I am not so thrilled about the dreadful things cold weather does to my skin. Here are a few things I use during winter to keep my skin, lips, and hair hydrated.
1. Gold Bond Rough and Bumpy Skin. This lotion moisturizes the roughest parts of my arms and legs. It also gets rid of those pesky red bumps if you use it consistently.
2. Carmex. Classic. I learned from my Nanny to rely on this stuff. And this one is strawberry!
3. Aveeno Smart Essentials Daily Nourishing Moisturizer. This moisturizer smells great and is 15 SPF. It's perfect for winter because it's rich and and that SPF is still a necessity even when it's cold and cloudy.
4. Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Split Ends Mender. The smell of coconut is kind of confusing when it is thirty degrees outside, but you gotta do what you gotta do. It really does repair the ends of my hair and acts like a leave in conditioner.
5. The Body Shop Moringa Body Scrub. My elbows and knees always dry out on the winter. This scrub has a floral scent and gently scrubs to leave your skin super soft.

Stick around for a DIY Lip Scrub!