DIY Avocado Sugar Scrub

| On
6:53 AM

Like I said in my last post, winter is here. Here's a scrub that will help you fight the cold and make your lips silky smooth. 


   What you need: 1 Avocado
                             2 tsp. white sugar
                             1 tsp. brown sugar


  What you do: 

Cut the avocado in half.

Scoop out a big spoon full of the half without the nut, and place in a bowl.

Pour the sugars in the bowl and stir until it looks like...

This! I recommend using a fork to mash the avocado and then a spoon to stir all the ingredients together. Gently rub on your lips like you would lip gloss, then wipe it off with a damp wash cloth. When dry, put on your favorite chapstick and voilà!


You don't need to add any oil at all because the natural avocado oil in enough. It takes a little while to stir together but after a while the oils come out.
After using this on my lips, I honestly think you could use this on elbows, knees, and feet too!