| On
9:17 AM
Yesterday, I took a little trip to TJ Maxx. I always get overwhelmed in the beauty section but in the best way. Anywho, I found a few things that I needed to rescue my heels and hair from the approaching cold weather. These products inspired a night dedicated to some serious TLC. I'm talking bath, pedicure, face mask, hair mask, Gilmore Girls marathon, the whole nine yards. It doesn't take much to talk myself into a little pampering. It's important to take a break every once in awhile. It is not a selfish act. It is taking care of you, and that is so important. (see this article!) I focus and stress myself out about school and sometimes I just need to stop and focus on my personal needs. You deserve a break too. Put whatever your stress-inducer is on the back burner and treat yo self.







This is the Sparkly Pumpkin bubble bar from Lush. It didn't make it on this particular night's agenda, but I definitely see a glittery bubble bath in my future. Look out for a post soon about this little guy.


I got a free sample from Ulta of shampoo and conditioner from this brand. I was so sad it was only enough for one wash because it was the best my hair had ever felt. When I saw this hair mask at TJ Maxx for as cheap as it was, I figured it would be worth a shot. Besides, anything labeled to help curly hair is my jam.  ~p.s. They still have a couple left as well as a bottle of just the marula oil. 


This was one of those it looks so cool I can't not buy it items. It was only $4 and it would really help my feet, so I felt justified. Plus it is sooo pretty! I used this on my heels after I soaked and shaved them. It was crazy how much better they looked. This softened all the rough edges left from shaving and filing. Hopefully they will have more of these at TJ in the future.