MAY PLAYLIST NO. 1

| On
7:29 AM




The moment finals are over, I switch into summer mode. I want airy music and warm weather. I put some of my favorite beachy songs together that make me feel like I am sitting by the ocean (when I'm actually on a beach towel in my yard in Tennessee.) I have tons of songs I associate with summer, but these are a few of my current favorites. (p.s. This is a picture I took while in California!)


Radiate by Jack Johnson
2 Secretly Loving the Smell of Suntan Oil by Lullatone
The Wild Life by Vacationer
You & Me by Dave Matthews Band
Island Pop by Drama for Yamaha
Barcelona by George Ezra
A Summer Thing by Cayucas
I Don't Wanna Be Funny Anymore by Lucy Dacus
Forever, Always by Judah and the Lion
 10 Terminal by Jon Foreman
11  Palms by The Slow Club*


*not available on Spotify